Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for website use
Any professional may enter, including interior designers, interior architects, architects, food and beverage space operators and owners etc.
All work must be entered as a collaboration between the designer and the food and beverage space operator. If you collaborated on a piece of work with another company or individual, you will need to make sure they haven’t entered it in the same category as well (although they can enter it in a different category).
Entries are encouraged from individuals, groups, partnerships and those working in large and small practices. Projects may be located anywhere in the world.
Judges may enter the awards, however they will not be able to judge their own entries.
All projects must have been launched or renovated between 1st January 2020 & 31st December 2020 and may not have been previously entered into this Awards program.
Projects may be entered in more than one category, entry fees are based on the number categories that you enter a project into.
All food and beverages spaces can be situated as stand alone or as part of any other complex or larger space such as hotel, airport, retail centre, office etc.
All entries will qualify for Best Overall Restaurant and Best Overall Bar* for their region. Additionally two global prizes will be awarded to Best overall designed Restaurant & Best overall designed Bar. These are not ‘enterable’ categories in their own right.
The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If an entry is received after the closing date, the organizers reserve the right to refuse entry.
All submitted entries must be paid in full and refunds are solely at our discretion.
Requests to withdraw an entry will be accepted if made in writing to email@example.com prior to the submission deadline of 25th April 2021, however fees will not be refunded. After this date, projects may not be withdrawn.
All entries must follow the online format available.
The shortlist will be informed in the week commencing 12th July 2021, the winners will be informed at the beginning of October 2021.
Entrants agree to project details and photographs being used across all forms of other media related to the awards, including press, social media, newsletters, websites etc.
Restaurant & Bar Design Awards (Erbda Ltd) reserves the right to edit, reject or move any entry for any reason.
Entrants as well as Awards night and Restaurant & Bar Design Awards Talks attendees agree to having their names and company details being shared with our sponsors and partners.
We reserve the right to change the category for an entry if we believe the change benefits the entrant and their project.
- By using or accessing restaurantandbardesignawards.com (the ‘Website’), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Except where otherwise indicated, all copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the Website, are owned by ERBDA Limited whose correspondence address is [Erbda Ltd.10 Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff, United Kingdom, CF10 5EE]. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of this Website. The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- There is no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website. Use of the Website is at your sole risk and ERBDA Limited, its agents, representatives, sponsors & partners shall have no liability whatsoever to you.
- This Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your information and ERBDA Limited has no responsibility for the content of the linked Website.
- You will not use the Website:
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any materials, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful;
- in any way which is defamatory, obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and quiet enjoyment of the Website by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains viruses or any other computer program or files that compromises the integrity of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘spam’ or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- in any way that might bring the Restaurant & Bar Design Awards and its organisers, sponsors, partners or affiliates into disrepute.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence. Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.